A country christening in mid-August in the beautiful St Mary’s Church, Hartfield, East Sussex. What’s not to love.
- St Mary’s Church is idylic, dating back to the 13th Century
- The churchyard is great for the children to run around after the service
- The Rev. Julie is so helpful with regards to photographs
- Only a handful of lovely friends and family were invited
- The children we well behaved and so photogenic
- And most importantly the weather was clement and dry.
All in all a great day.
I like to share these sessions for two reasons, for potential clients to see my work, and also for the friends and family of the two girls christened to take a look at.
I really enjoyed taking these photographs and do have a couple of absolute favourites.
Please add any comments below and if you have any particular favourites I’d love to hear what they are.
If you are thinking of hiring a christening photographer and would like to know more please get in touch.